Application for Chapter Leader
The first thing you need to do is to go to the Barter Marketplace and Join up“. Be sure to add my name “Bill Cabana” in the form where it asks for “Referred By.”
After you join up, add the goods and services you have to offer the public to the marketplace for barter.
When that is completed send us an email that consists of the following information:
- Your join up name, etc. so we can find you in the records.
- Short description of present and past business background (if any) that you have.
- Short reason why you think you would make a good chapter leader.
- 3 business references with full contact information.
- Anything else you think we should know about you.
Once we have had a chance to check out the above information we will move to the next step which is getting you signed up as a leader. But first, please be aware that prospective Chapter Leaders will need to sign a non-disclosure (NDA) and Non-compete agreement prior to being accepted.
We look forward to you joining our group. Be sure to tell your friends, associates and vendors you patronize about us so they too can participate.
Send to: BillsBetterBusinesses@gmail.com